DESIGN PARAMETERS FOR THE CARAVAN PORT
- The footprint of the “caravan port” will be 6m X 6m;
- The maximum height allowed will be 2.9m on the caravan side with a pitch to the front;
- The poles to be used will be SABS treated gumpoles with a minimum diameter of 100mm;
- A maximum of 9 poles will be allowed;
- Members should decide where the middle pole of the 2nd and 3rd rows should be planted to accommodate the caravan door;
- Poles to be planted at a maximum depth of 0.5m and concreted with a 1:2:3 ratio of stone, cement and sand;
- Roof finish to be IBR profile steel with white, green or charcoal paint finish;
- Sisalation may be attached underneath the roof sheets to assist with temperature control;
- A gutter on the lower side is optional;
- Members may pave or construct a deck immediately adjacent to their caravan;
- “Caravan port” to be 1m from the site boundary and 2m from the nearest neighbour;
- Formal applications must be lodged with detailed plans of “caravan port” as well as a positional drawing indicating placement position in relation to surrounding sites.
Challenge someone to shave or spray their hair!
- Melandie van Zyl challenged Lise Wheeler to shave her hair and will donate R200.00.
THEEWATER SPORTS CLUB WILL BE HOSTING A
SHAVATHON - 5 March
Show you CARE! Be BRAVE! Come and SHAVE or SPRAY your hair, or just DONATE!
We look forward to seeing you here, the fun will start from 13h00 onwards . . .
Jumping Castle & Water slide for the children . . . Join Us!
We invite members & friends to challenge others, nominate someone for a shave or spray, name your donation, we will publish your nomination on our website with before and after photos.
Who is going to nominate first? Send us the name, We will follow up!